Supplies Used: Paper, adhesive, ribbon, candy of choice
Helpful Tip: Use a bone folder to score
1. Print and cut out the pattern. You can adjust the size using your computer or a copy machine. Trace one strawberry box pattern and a leaf pattern onto the papers of your choice.
2. Score on dashed lines and fold.
3. Punch out the circles using a 1/8 inch hole punch.
4. Using a strong adhesive, adhere the tab to the inside of the box.
5. Weave the ribbon through the holes in the box and gently pull closed. At this point you can fill them up with candy.
6. Thread both ends of the ribbon through the paper leaves and tie a bow to secure.