I am doing my research for my niece Luiza's sixth birthday. She is crazy about horses and wants an equestrian themed party. I was thinking about some decorations and came across this cute prize ribbons:
1) Cut out two 1.5″ x 10″ strips of paper and score every half inch on each.
2) Accordion fold the strips at the score marks.
3) Connect the two strips into one with double-sided tape. Then connect the two ends so you have a continuous loop.
4) Cut out two 1″ circles
5) Flatten the loop and squeeze inward so there is no space in the center, next hot glue a paper circle onto the center of the flattened loop. It helps to have a second pair of hands for this step. Repeat for other side.
6) Glue ribbon onto the back side, these can be paper or fabric.
I am imagining these in pink and blue with a personalized sticker in the center...So cute and easy! everyone will be a winner!!