1. Use a straw to easily hull strawberries
2. Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
3. Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
4. Stop cut apples browning in your child's lunch box by securing with a thick rubber band. I love this! my son now loves taking apples to school (plus you save money by not having to buy the pre-cut ones from the supermarket)
5. Overhaul your linen cupboard: store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
6. Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl, the concave shape amplifies the music.
7. Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
9. Attach a velcro strip to the wall to store soft toys.
11. Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose.
13. For those like me who can't stand the scrunching and bunching: how to perfectly fold a fitted sheet.
14. Forever losing your bathroom essentials? Use magnetic strips to store bobby pins (and tweezers and clippers) behind a vanity door
15. A tip for packing. Store shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes.
16. A muffin pan becomes a craft caddy. Magnets hold the plastic cups down to make them tip-resistant..
17. Bread tags make the perfect-sized cord labels.
18. Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones! so much more fun and easier for kids to eat. Check out how to make these here
20. Brilliant space-saver: install a tension rod to hang your spray bottles. Genius!
21. With Valentine's coming up: treat your loved ones at breakfast with this heart-shaped egg tutorial. Aww cute!
22. Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough over the top and voila you have cookie bowls for fruit or ice-cream. Click here for recipe.
23. Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief.
24. Gutter garden: Create a window-box veggie or herb patch using guttering. I am for SURE doing this!
25. Use egg cartons to separate and store your Christmas decorations. I also use them to store last year's plastic easter eggs :)